Monday, January 28, 2008

A Spy-Bag Evening


The Fake Drive party was a hit. Huge thank you goes out to the dentist. She knows how the throw a party! Great Champagne, delightful food (accept the stuff i choked on) and of course my ladies. A shout out to my ladies, the Colombian Princess, Sundance, and Lady Sprint. You looked hot. My favorite thing about the parties is watching people getting increasingly drunk. Case and point, The cougars, and certain poets, who are such a train wreck you cant help but watch and participate. Note to the public, if you don't have game before you drink, you wont have it after a few either. Which brings me to my next point. There are things that you should not do after a certain age, and let people record it. Please enjoy Tales of the Cougar...

No comments: